How To Install Opera Extensions In Google Chrome:
Want to Install Opera Extensions In Google Chrome? well its very easy. For this you don’t even have to install Opera Web Browser installed on your computer. Some of the opera’s extension are already available on google chrome addon’s market but it may happen that the extension you want is not available on the google chrome’s addon market. So lets see.
So In this Article we will discuss about How To Install Opera Extensions In Google Chrome. All you guys need to do is to follow some simple steps given below! Simple So lets roll into.
How To Install Opera Extensions In Google Chrome
- First of all go to Opera Add-Ons Market and choose your extension which you want to install in Google Chrome!
- Simply right click on big Green ‘Add To Opera‘ button and click on Save link as…
- DONT!! change the name of the file while saving. Just change the extension of the file from .nex to .crx
- Now navigate to Extensions in Google Chrome just by going through menu > More Tools > Extensions.
- Finally drag and drop the extension that you have saved in .crx format and click on Add button.
Congratulations! you have successfully installed Opera Extension in Google Chrome. So we have discussed about How To Install Opera Extensions In Google Chrome. In case you doubt about anything you can ask your queries in the comment section below 🙂 we will try our best to guide you again. Feel free to leave your feedback also 🙂 Do share.