Skype is the most popular telecommunication service by Microsoft for instant messaging, voice & video calling.If you have linked your Facebook account with Skype then you can easily import contacts from Facebook to your Skype Account. All you need to do is to follow the simple steps given below! 🙂 How To Import Contacts From Facebook To Skype on Windows
How To Import Contacts From Facebook To Skype on Windows
- First of all open Windows & sign in to your Skype Account.
- Now click on Contacts in the Menu bar & select Import Contacts.
- Then enter your username and password of your Facebook account which is linked to your Skype account & click on Import.
- You will see a full list of your Facebook friends who uses Skype.
- For importing the full list simple click on Add Contacts.
- If you want to import only a few contacts then uncheck those you don’t want to import and click on Add Contacts.
Now your selected contacts from Facebook will be added to your contact list. Until they accept your friend request they will appear offline. If you have any doubts regarding this feel free to comment below! 🙂